The What Investment Guide to Personal Tax 2012-13
Nov 16 2010
Formally known as the Financial Times Guide to Personal Tax, this is the definitive manual for managing your tax affairs, with over 200 top tax saving tips.
- How to save money, with over 200 tax-saving tips
- A summary of how the March 2012 Budget affects your tax position
- An explanation of the rules for the main personal taxes
- Advice on how you can cut your tax bill
- Extensive guidance on completing and submitting your tax return
- Free updates throughout the year at www.taxguide.co.uk
Buy today for less than £8.50!
The guide can be purchased:
- as a Kindle e-book (for £8.04) by visiting Amazon.co.uk and searching for ‘The What Investment Guide to Personal Tax’.
- as an electronic PDF version, emailed straight to your inbox, (for £7.99) by contacting Vitesse Media on 020 7250 7039 or firstname.lastname@example.org